Monday, February 13, 2012

So it begins again...

We have now entered into the 5th week of the spring 2012 semester at BJD, and we (P1s, P2s, P3s) are not having our first "wave" of exams.  My first exam of the semester was last Thursday and went fairly well for the entire class.  Our next major exam is this Wednesday for iCare: Neuro/Psychiatry, and I'm already feeling very anxious about it.  It's a 3-credit class, which makes it big deal, and we covered a lot of material in the last 4 weeks about sleep disorders and seizure disorders.  It's actually very interested - some of the most interesting material I have studied so far in pharmacy school, which makes me want to be educated about it even more.  I think most of the P3s are on cloud 9 as we think about rotations to come in 3 months, which makes it difficult to motivate ourselves to study this semester.  But we need to do what we need to do to finish this semester off successfully.  3 months sounds so short, yet feels so long!  I hope we make it through this semester quickly and successfully!

No comments:

Post a Comment